The purpose of the Seminar is…
- To celebrate good teaching.
- To venture beyond the limits of our own specializations and environments in search of transferable ideas and the universals of teaching.
- To develop an atmosphere of introspection and self-appraisal by providing a relaxed setting and straightforward process where participants seriously review and contemplate their attitudes, methods, and behavior as teachers.
- To practice a rational analysis of instructional problems and develop realistic, creative approaches and solutions that address those specific problems.
- To exchange information and ideas by building an expanding network of communication among teaching faculty in higher education.
- To renew ourselves professionally and personally